Established in 2007, the Distinguished Alumna Award recognizes annually the achievements of a particularly accomplished Trafalgar Old Girl, a woman whose career or activities have made a difference in the world and can serve to inspire our students today. Based on nominations received from Traf alumnae, the award criteria are these:
- She is a role model and inspiration to others;
- She embodies the courage to break new ground and to reach for her full potential;
- She is seen by others to have demonstrated excellence and/or has distinguished herself in her chosen field;
- She has made a difference in the lives of others/has contributed to her local or the global community;
- She has demonstrated leadership through her vision or acceptance of responsibility.
If you would like to nominate an alumna, please contact Kelly Carrier, Annual Giving and Community Relations Coordinator at (514) 935-2644, #219 or email email@example.com.
The 2017 Distinguished Alumna will be announced soon.
2016 – Nilima Gulrajani ’95
2015 – Leticia Artola Cox ’48
2014 – LCDR (Ret.) Sherry Daws-Knowles Richardson CD ’53
2013 – Lola Sheppard ’88
2012 – Caryl Churchill ’55
2011 – Lynne Echenberg ’89
2010 – Ruth Simons ’75
2009 – Rhona and Rhoda Wurtele ’40
2008 – Anne Wood ’76
2007 – Cathy Ferguson Burrows ’75